Our Business Travel Consultant Jess Picken takes to the stage this month, in our latest ’60 Seconds With’.
- My nickname at home is Jimbo. I used to watch Jimbo and the Jet-Set cartoon on repeat when I was little so it seems to have stuck!
- I have three beautiful girls, 12 year old Abby, 7 year old Olivia and 2 year old Lyra (my husband is over run in our house by girls).
- My dad used to be a postman and everyone says that’s why I was called Jess – after Postman Pat’s cat.
- I will eat salad cream on everything; even a roast dinner.
- I LOVE animals and wanted to be a vet when I was a little girl (actually I still do). We have a crazy spaniel called Alfie and two bunnies called Lola and Smudge. I would have more if I could!
- Don’t ever pull out in front of me when driving as I get terrible road rage. I love using my horn and if I’m a passenger I may reach over and honk too.
- I have bananaphobia. I hate bananas with a passion. I can’t even talk about it!