Our team is made up of some very unique people and we know you love hearing more about them! This week we gave our Business Development Manager Justin Dilks 60 seconds to tell us 7 interesting facts about himself.
1) I lived above a restaurant in Cornwall for the first 10 years of my life.
2) For the next 10 years I grew up in the servants’ quarters of a stately home, as my dad was a butler. (It was a bit like Downton!)
3) Because of the above, I’ve met most of Margaret Thatcher’s government
4) I am gradually ticking off all the Michelin star restaurants in the country – Fat Duck next
5) I have 2 children, a 16 year old daughter and a 14 year old son. (I know I don’t look old enough)
6) I have run the London marathon twice
7) I have just come back from Glastonbury with my daughter