BESPOKE MANAGEMENT INFORMATION
Our detailed management information enables you to monitor usage and spend levels. All of your transactions are captured and can be displayed in a variety of formats for easy interpretation and analysis.
Our reports provide summaries and detail by cost centre, business unit, department or individual traveller and booker. These reports can be fully tailored to suit your organisation and allow you to maximise the effectiveness of a preferred hotel and travel programme by identifying savings and compliance. You can also view your management information 24/7 online, with real-time figures available.
- In depth analysis of all travel, accommodation and meeting spend
- Highlights risk and opportunity within the supply chain and key demand
- Identifies best practice opportunities for cost avoidance, cost reduction
or added value
- Enables us to optimise negotiation leverage with preferred
- Enhance customer preferred hotel programmes through identification of new
property openings to undertake negotiation of rates, allocations and value
- Reporting can be linked to individual clients KPI’s
- Identifies CO2 consumption to assist with CSR policies ISO14001 and 9001
- Ability to summarise two years data on one single spreadsheet – this is particularly useful for high volume accounts
- Reports are fully interactive and can be manipulated and/or extracted to produce spreadsheets
Billback / Consolidated Invoicing
Believe it or not, research has shown that the typical cost of processing a single invoice in the UK can be up to a staggering £25!
As such, a key part of our service offering is billback. Through our expense management solution, we can automate the payment process on your behalf and deliver the documentation to you electronically, thereby maximising efficiency and minimising your administration. This system streamlines the billing process by reducing the number of individual invoices you handle, saving you a huge amount of time and reducing your costs. It is particularly useful if you have multi service requirements, as all monthly travel, meeting and accommodation requirements can be consolidated and invoiced on a monthly basis.
- Consolidated invoicing for clients who have multi service requirements
- Bespoke invoicing tailored to individual requirement needs. This involves capturing all purchase order numbers and cost centres
- Ability to link directly into your existing accounts software . You tell us how and where you want your data and we will import it saving a huge amount of time and resource
- No need to fill in a different credit application form for every new supplier
- We take the hassle out of paying hotels by doing it for you
- Travel suppliers such as airlines want immediate payment. We take care of this allowing you to pay on your agreed terms
- We deal with all queries related to a booking for incorrect billing before sending the final invoice
- Minimises booking fees and credit card charges as we take care of everything
- We manage dinner allowance and allocations to meet with company policy
- We manage your purchase order spend
- Fully HMRC TOMS (Travel Operators Margin Scheme) compliant
OUR TEAM IS AT
THE HEART OF WHAT
We are an experienced business travel agency with clients who have been booking with us for many years.
We pride ourselves on our personal and professional approach and it is our team who are responsible for this success. We are passionate about helping our customers and this is why you receive the best possible customer service. You can trust us to help you every step of the way.