60 Seconds With…Allen Pointon
Posted On 20th/Mar/2017 By david
Our Business Development Executive, Allen Pointon, spares 60 of his precious seconds to help us get to know him more.
1. I’m part man, part machine.
2. As well as my business travel expertise, I’m a wall and floor tiler by trade.
3. I am a huge motorsport fan and love watching the BTCC, World RX and Superbikes – odd really as I drive like Miss Daisy!
4. Don’t let my boy band good looks fool you – I’m a true metal head underneath.
5. I live in Coventry, am proud of it and I’m prone to nose bleeds if I travel more than 10 miles from my place of birth.
6. I once entered a competition in my local Virgin Megastore (remember them?!) to post a fast lap time on the new Colin McRae Rally game on the original PlayStation. I was the leader on that day and won a limited edition Colin McRae watch.
7. Back in the day, I had a brief stint where I represented my senior school at the triple jump – alongside Marlon Devonish, better known for his 2004 Olympic Games gold medal.