In the hot seat this week is our Finance Director, Gavin Poole, who will run us through some weird and wacky facts about his life.
- I represented England school boys at rugby when I was 15.
- I have wing walked (it was very windy!)
- I’m a season ticket holder at Worcester Warriors and I go there with 4 generations of Poole’s, including my Granddad, Dad, Brother & my two children!
- I have walked up Dunn’s river falls twice, once when I was 17 and last year when I was 37, it hasn’t changed much.
- When I was 17 I went on a club 18 – 30 holiday! Don’t tell anyone!
- I am a mini and juniors coach at Droitwich Rugby Football Club. Yes I enjoy rugby!
- I have stayed in the Icehotel in Iceland. It’s warmer than you think…