60 seconds with…Ian Pardoe!
Posted On 12th/Dec/2016 By david
Our Group Reservations Business Travel Consultant, Ian, tells us a little more about himself in this month’s 60 seconds with.
- When I was a teenager, I had football trials with both Norwich city and Walsall.
- I can talk like Donald Duck.
- I could write a book about my first date nightmares; a horse whisperer; candle salesperson… the list goes on.
- I have a good voice for radio, so I’ve been told!
- I love a good Irish jig (after a few drinks).
- Cooking is something I love to do. I just make loads of mess doing it.
- I enjoy DIY programmes (especially Sarah Beeny) and now that I have just bought a house with my girlfriend, let the demolition begin!