60 seconds with…Zoe Adams
Posted On 15th/Sep/2016 By david
This week’s ’60 seconds with’ is all about Zoe Adams, National Account Manager. Zoe has shared her seven interesting facts with us.
- I can read music and play the Euphonium (which resembles a small tuba!).
- When I was 20 I was an au pair and lived in Mystic, Connecticut’s seaside city, devoted to all things maritime.
- I was born with developmental dysplasia of the hip and spent the first year of my life in traction.
- My double jointed arms shock a lot of people, especially when I stretch.
- I once dated Gary Barlow’s brother in law, so take that!
- I’m panicking about turning 40 next year as I just don’t feel ready.
- I have a fear of bridges, which is called gephyrophobia.