Apprentice Accommodation Assistance Case Study
Posted On 7th/Jul/2017 By sophie
Relationship between arrangeMY and a Car Manufacturer
Following the successful provision of accommodation booking services for a Car Manufacturer’s training department, arrangeMY were given the opportunity to also look after the apprenticeship accommodation program delivered from the Car Manufacturer’s Training Academy in Daventry.
Guaranteed cost reduction and the utilisation of our dedicated and experienced consultants was key in the decision to appoint arrangeMY together with the existing strong relationships already enjoyed with the local hotels in Daventry.
(1000 bed nights annually into Daventry hotels)
- A full and detailed implementation plan written and designed to address any sensitivity relating to change of supplier and booking process.
- Introduction of bespoke online reservation system
- A fully managed allocation program for all apprentice accommodation, pre-booked from a 12 month schedule for all 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students.
- Negotiated and introduced clear bespoke terms and conditions, including rooming list provided 3 – 4 weeks from arrival and the ability to cancel or amend without charge up to 14 days from arrival.
- Client specific dinner, bed and breakfast rates to include soft drink allowance and return taxi journey from hotel to training centre
- Flexible dining options designed to suit unique apprentice requirements
- Twin and sole occupancy taking in to consideration ages, gender,
- Quarterly review meetings with hotel and client
- Regular feedback sheets analysed – any negatives immediately addressed
- The introduction of a dedicated arrangeMY booker providing one channel of communication between hotel and client was rolled out.
- Direct savings of £4,000 within first year of operations against previous year direct costs via 3.6% reduction in average hotel rates.
- New revenue stream generated from commission share rebate agreement.
- Improved service and support enhancing guest and booker experience.
- Workload reduction for programme administration staff.