Relationship between arrangeMY and Client
A provider of student accommodation and residential developments across various sites in the UK. With a current development portfolio which includes locations in Liverpool, Manchester, Bradford, Chester, Canterbury, Leeds and Sheffield.
arrangeMY first began assisting the student accommodation provider in 2013 with its regular corporate business travel requirements. In the summer of 2015 we were contacted to offer further assistance for a large group accommodation booking that had arose due to a construction delay in the opening of student halls of residence. The delay meant that approximately 200 students originating from all over the world were due to be arriving in Leeds for the new academic year without accommodation being available.
arrangeMY provided specialist account management and dedicated experienced group consultants to manage all elements of the booking including search, proposal, confirmation, transit, and payment. Our team built a strong relationship with all key stakeholders, both client and supplier, ensuring clear transparent flow of information and details was available to all.
(Group accommodation – £850k spend)
- Full market search of all potential venues actioned
- 15 different options details in a clear proposal document within 24 hours of initial enquiry
- Advice and assistance provided on ‘best value’ option
- Further rate negotiation to ensure best rate offered from preferred venue
- Client specific cancellation terms agreed
- Detailed purchase order produced as per client instructions
- Transport arranged for all guests for full length of stay
- Account facility arranged for client and main venue
- Successful provision of accommodation of all students – including the negotiation of 2 extension periods for additional unforeseen dates
- Clear correspondence and confirmation of all names and booking details without issue
- No account/invoicing issue for either supplier or customer
- Full management information and reporting for all guests