60 seconds with Dan
Posted On 22nd/Nov/2017 By Natasha Jones
This month, our Venue Finding Coordinator, Dan Clay, runs through the seven most interesting facts about his life.
- I’ve been known to do a very accurate impression of Nelson Mandela.
- I love everything and anything flavoured with banana – milkshakes, cakes, you name it!
- Love Actually is one of my favourite films and never fails to get me in a festive mood. Not so much a guilty pleasure as a pleasure.
- I won a dancing competition at Pontins when I was a child after performing a great rendition of Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller.’
- With the right pair of glasses on I’ve been told I look like Jack Osbourne.
- I once unknowingly played a game of Sunday League Football with a broken jaw.
- I’m very good at reciting song lyrics, whether it be pop, rock or teeny bop!